Your knee pain could be caused by a range of problems.
To assess whether you have a problem which needs Physiotherapy ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your knee pain causing a struggle when you want to put your socks on?
- Does it hurt to run or walk?
- Is it difficult to get up the stairs?
- Have you just had knee surgery and need help with rehabilitation?
- Do you have swelling, instability, clicking or giving way?
If you can answer any of the above questions then you need to book an appointment with one of our clinicians. Leaving knee pain means that it will only escalate and your daily activities will become more restricted.
What ever the cause get a diagnosis and treatment for your knee pain
Knee pain is a common issue that we see in the clinic. Below is list of problems pains, injuries and conditions that we can help with. Click on the links below to find out more information.
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Medial collateral ligament
- Meniscal tears
- Patello-Femoral pain
- Anterior knee pain
- Osgood Schlatters
To fix your knee injury call us on 01285 654059 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org