A friendly, people loving, Physiotherapist is required to join our award winning Physiotherapy team.
As a small business we:
– care for our clients, believe in brightening everyones day and delivering services with integrity, care and compassion. These values are as important as clinical skills
– deliver tailored Physiotherapy to all clients, considering and implementing the very best for each individual.
– have a contemporary clinic including access to a fully equipped gym, sports hall and modern equipment.
– have developed a community whereby challenge, opportunity, learning and enjoyment are central
– continuously strive and push ourselves to achieve, continuously think outside the box as we further develop our services
You will be responsible for helping the business achieve its goal through the delivery of exceptional client care and participation in clinical team training.
Your Duties Will Include:
– Delivery of exceptional care through
o the use of superb communication and rapport building
o excellent clinical reasoning and technical skills
o implementation of client management programmes
o consistent implementation of the “Client Journey”
o liaison with other team members and our network of experts eg GP’s and Surgeons
– Being responsible for meeting your targets, this is supported through
o 1:1 support
o reviewing and reporting on your weekly KPI’s
o identifying areas of strength or need for improvement
o weekly team meeting
– On going CPD occurs weekly through clinical and non-clinical training for all team members including
o weekly training programme
o use of training matrix to monitor progress
o observed practice
o weekly team case study discussions
o team notes audit for shared understanding
o informal discussion
o booking of external speakers
o intensive induction period
o funding for external courses
– Participate in planning the clinic’s activities to achieve targets including
o annual planning
o quarterly objectives and reviews
o weekly team meetings
– Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strong, efficient and effective team within a positive working environment
– undertake additional tasks and duties as requested by senior management
We recruit for attitude not experience – if you have a passion for Physiotherapy and enjoy inspiring and caring for others we would love to speak with you.
You don’t need to come with stacks of teaching experience or qualifications, you can learn that, we believe in investing in people.
Please do not apply if you are not a people person or believe Physiotherapy is about giving out exercise sheets.
Full training on systems will be given.
Terms of Employment:
– 40 hours/week
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays p/a
To apply simply send your CV and a covering email letting us know why you think we are a great match for one another to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.