Do you love talking to, treating and caring for your clients? Do you get a kick out of helping them get 120% better?
Do you thrive on training and and inspiring other clinicians and students?
A friendly, people loving, Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Educator is required to join our award winning healthcare clinic team with Physiotherapy and Doctors services.
As a small business we:
– deliver a contemporary healthcare experience in a centre of excellence including access to a fully equipped gym, sports hall and modern equipment.
– have developed a community whereby challenge, opportunity, learning and enjoyment are central
– continuously strive and push themselves to achieve, we continuously think outside the box as we further develop our medical services
You will be responsible for helping the business achieve its goal through the delivery of exceptional client care and the training the Physiotherapy team.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Delivery of exceptional care through
- the use of superb communication and rapport building
- excellent clinical reasoning and technical skills
- implementation of client management programmes
- consistent implementation of the “Client Journey”
- liaison with other team members and our network of experts eg GP’s and Surgeons
- Being responsible for meeting your targets, this is supported through
- 1:1 support
- reviewing and reporting on your weekly KPI’s
- identifying areas of strength or need for improvement
- weekly team meeting
- On going development and management of clinical and non-clinical training for all team members through
- management and delivery of weekly training calender
- use of training matrix to monitor progress
- observed practice
- weekly team case study discussions
- team notes audit for shared understanding
- informal discussion
- coordination and booking of external speakers
- intensive induction period
- Participate in planning the clinic’s activities to achieve targets in conjunction with management through
- annual planning
- quarterly objectives and reviews
- weekly team meetings
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a strong, efficient and effective team within a positive working environment
- Stand in for management and undertake additional tasks and duties as requested by senior management
- Ensure you and all team adhere to the Health & Safety regulations within the clinic
Outgoing and confident personality
Excellent communication (written and oral)
Open minded with a proactive can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
Hardworking | Great work ethic
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Reliable and trustworthy
Some business acumen
Immaculately presented as you are the face of the business
Ability to achieve and exceed set goals and targets
+2 years experience of working as a Physiotherapist
We recruit for attitude – if you have a passion for Physiotherapy and enjoy inspiring and training others we would love to speak with you.
You don’t need to come with stacks of teaching experience or qualifications, you can learn that, we believe in investing in people.
Please do not apply if you are not a people person, believe Physiotherapy is about giving out exercise sheets or do not have relevant experience.
Full training will be given.
Terms of Employment:
– 40 hours/week
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays p/a
– Shift pattern between Mon- Fri 7.30am-8.30pm, Sat 8-2pm 1in4 rota
To apply just email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you