Do you love interacting with people?
Are you a fabulous relationship creator ?
A friendly, people loving, well organised team player is required to join our award winning healthcare clinic team with Physiotherapy and Doctors services.
As a small business we:
– have developed a community whereby challenge, opportunity, learning and enjoyment are central
– continuously strive and push themselves to achieve
– deliver a contemporary healthcare experience in a centre of excellence
– have recently acquired a national healthcare education programme
You will be responsible for helping the business achieve its goal through the delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
Your Duties Will Include:
– Telephone work, answering the phone to patients and dealing with the enquiry yourself in an articulate, friendly, thoughtful and professional manner.
– Creating a warm and welcoming meet and greet area whilst remaining hospitable, professional and friendly at all times and providing five star service.
– Dealing with general enquires and following up in a prompt manner.
– Manage Physiotherapist’s and Doctor’s diaries across the clinic and satellite sites
– Booking patients on their practice management software
– Be responsible for the completion of general administration duties and adhoc projects
– Resolve issues proactively and in a timely manner
– Manage your workload, time and projects
– Implementation of processes
– Prepare weekly preparation of front of house KPI”s
– Outgoing and confident personality
– Excellent communication (written and oral)
– Open minded with a proactive can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
– Hardworking | Great work ethic
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Some business acumen
– Immaculately presented as you will be the face of the business
– Ability to achieve and exceed set goals and targets
– IT literate
– Ideally 2 years experience of working within a service industry or front of house
We recruit for attitude – if you are outgoing and friendly we love to speak with you.
Please do not apply if you are not a people person or do not have relevant experience.
Full training on systems and product knowledge will be given.
Terms of Employment:
– 40 hours/week, we are very happy to consider job share
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays p/a
– Shift pattern between Mon- Fri 7.30am-8.30pm, Sat 8-2pm
To apply just email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you