Cotswold Leisure Centre, Cirencester GL7 1US
We're looking for a
Do you love interacting with people?
Are you a fabulous relationship creator ?
A friendly, people loving, well organised team player is required to join the front desk team of our award winning Physiotherapy Clinic.
As a small business we:
– have developed a community whereby challenge, opportunity, learning and enjoyment are central
– continuously strive and push themselves to achieve
– deliver a contemporary healthcare experience in a centre of excellence
– have recently acquired a national healthcare education programme
You will be responsible for helping the business achieve its goal through the delivery of exceptional customer experiences. You will be r responsible for the client experience from the first point of contact to hand over to clinician and you will work with clinicians and clients to ensure rehabilitation is complete and clients full physical confidence is restored
Your Customer Service Duties Will Include:
– Telephone work, answering the phone to patients and dealing with the enquiry yourself in an articulate, friendly, thoughtful and professional manner.
– Creating a warm and welcoming meet and greet area whilst remaining hospitable, professional and friendly at all times and providing five star service.
– Dealing with general enquires via email and social media and following up in a prompt manner.
– Manage Physiotherapist’s diaries across the clinic
– Booking patients on our practice management software
– Be responsible for client follow up calls and contact
– Be responsible for the completion of general administration duties and adhoc projects eg.printing and event organisation
– Resolve issues proactively and in a timely manner
– Manage your workload, time and projects
– Implementation of processes
– Prepare weekly preparation of front of house KPI”s
– Outgoing and confident personality
– Excellent communication (written and oral)
– Open minded with a proactive can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
– Hardworking | Great work ethic
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Some business acumen
– Immaculately presented as you will be the face of the business
– Ability to achieve and exceed set goals and targets
– IT literate
– Ideally 2 years experience of working within a service industry or front of house
We recruit for attitude – if you are outgoing and friendly we love to speak with you.
Please do not apply if you are not a people person or do not have relevant experience.
To apply just email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
Where are we located?
You can come and find us at the
Cotswold Leisure Centre,
Latest Posts and news